Our product moulds can reach the inner size as below.
- Moulds size : 300mm / 320mm / 350mm / 380mm / 400mm / 450mm / 507mm / 560mm / 660mm
- Lowest height is from 345mm – 1050mm.
- A drum is a cylindrical container that is made by paper and is called as paper drum.
- The main raw material is paper such as test liner and kraft liner.
- Fibre drum is commonly used for solid and liquid material packaging such as wire, food and chemical.
CHARACTERISTICS & CUSTOM-MADE LOGO
- Fibre drum can have different diameters and heights to withstand different weights based on customer needs.
- The fibre drum may have or have no inner core for the customer who needs to package wire neatly.
- In order to ease the movement of the drum, drum handles are placed at both sides of the upper part of the drum.
- Each drum can have different characteristics to satisfy different customer’s needs.
- Custom-made logo and sizes are based on customer request.
Fibre paper drum packaging or better known as "fibre drum" is globally popular as a packaging medium for a wide variety of products range from powder, granular, paste, solid to semi-liquid products and can be made to your specific needs and can be produced to UN Transport standards. Fibre drum is produced in standardized diameters, with fully customizable heights and weight constructions, to specifically match the demands and requirements of customers and end-users.
WHY USE FIBRE DRUM?
Fibre drum is much lighter, cost less and environment-friendly. The fibre drum is made mostly from recyclable materials, it's recyclable and manufactured in several sizes based on business requirements.
PURPOSE OF FIBRE DRUM?
Fibre drum can be made in various sizes. It is excellent storage for transporting from dry, solid materials to semi-liquid and liquid materials. For examples, for products like powder, wires, cable, dry food and paints.
FIBRE DRUM IS BETTER THAN STEEL DRUM?
Fibre drum is durable than steel drum for specific applications when weight, fire resistance, and exposure to weather is not a concern. Based on the material of fibre drum, it provides better corrosion resistance than uncoated steel.
FIBRE DRUM IS ECO
Fibre drum is an eco-friendly biodegradable product, it is used to reduce the plastic and unnecessary waste to our planet. Another advantage of fibre drum is to withstand rain and extreme moisture.